Rebecca showcases what most female animators would typically say.
- If I pull an all-nighter tonight, I'll be too sick to pull one tomorrow night.
- Hey, have you seen my hoodie? I'm late for work.
- Can you hand me my Pikachu shirt? No, not that one. The other one.
- The pacing is terrible in this movie.
- I like the specular on the slip gloss.
- I hate children.
- Where's your wine opener?
- No, not that one, I can't fit my sketchbook in it.
- Hold on. I need to take a picture of this wall!
- And, save.
- I have a love-hate relationship with the Disney Princesses.
- Whoa! Did you see that? They broke the 180 rule!
- You up for a Ohio Miyazaki marathon?
- I want it.
- Disney didn't make Anastasia.
- Maybe one day people will cosplay as my characters.
- I have this really good idea for a graphic novel.
- Oh this is going on Tumblr.
- You know the fans are totally gonna ship these two together.
- Maybe I can start doing Commission's to pay for the 3DS.
- I'm in an abusive relationship and his name is Maya.
- I'm not watching it I'm just listening to it while I work.
- Listen, I really hate being on camera. Could you do this reference for me?
- Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she has to walk femininely.
- Why did they make her eyes so big?
- The rig broke again.
- Yeah I pitched that character design but they said she wasn't pretty enough.
- Things will be different when I have my own studio.
- Yeah like you go wrapped her too.
- Ah, this old house is so cool. It's supposed to be haunted? So, how much is it?
- I can't find the right animated GIF to react to this. GIF (pronounced jif), whatever.
- I can't find a spot for my Haunted Mansion hourglass.
- Can I paint my office? Well, it's just not a very friendly color to the creative workspace.
- Oh no. Talk to layout. They probably know what's going on.
- The file is in the folder. I don't know what else to tell you.
- No. We are not doing that. I don't want to deal with cloth!
- In fluids.
- All that compositing
- No, no, no. Don't crash on me!
- Well, I'm screwed for this deadline.
- Maybe I should just quit and make internet cartoons.
- Rebecca Parham
- Purse seller
- Three other costume cosplayers.
- Blonde illustrator
- Camera man
The reception for this video is positive. Some people also noted that there were mouths.
- Annoying Orange makes a cameo as a toy.
Almost Run Over by a Car • Blood On My Windshield • Crazy Wrong Number Caller • Crotchety Storage Lady • Disney Street Performers Pick on Me • Lost My Pants in Wonderland • My Crazy Theater Teacher • My Real Ghost Encounters • My Teacher Murdered Someone • Stole Mom's Credit Card to Buy N64 • The Curious Disney Security Guard • The Girlfriend Fairy
70 Random Things Found in my Room • BeeFwee • Can You Solve My Secret Code? • Children • Dumb Things I Do • Ed Edd n Eddy Crack Parodies • Ed Edd n Eddy Grim Grinning Ghosts • Ed Edd n Eddy Sing the FCC Song • Ed Edd n Eddy Showtune Parodies • Flight of the Valentine • How to Creep Out Your Favorite YouTubers at Cons • I Am a YouTuber?? • If YouTube Animators Actually Uploaded Weekly • My Embarrassing & Weird Old Art • No Mouths?! • Over the Moon • Phone Notifications • Pissing People Off • Push/Pull Exaggerated • Push/Pull Natural • Stuck in a Bank • The Sochi Hotel Games • Things Animation Girls Say • Things I Would Do if I Had the Time or Money • Too Much • Update Central • Welcome to Let Me Explain Studios! • Working Late • YouTube Rewind, PAX South and more • You Think I'm Stupid?!
Basset Hound Puppy Steals Shoe • Don't Listen to the Demon • Father's Day Video & Inside Out • Girlfriend Fairy Halloween Costume • How I Found Self-Esteem Through Animation • Loopy & Sleep Deprived Office Tour • My Most Embarrassing Halloween Costumes • There's 20000 of us! • What the Hell Anime Is This? • YouTubers I Want to Sing With
Drawing Animators into Over the Garden Wall • Pokémon Parody and We've Moved • Red Tide and You • Ruining Your Favorite YouTubers • Stuck in an Emo Band (behind the scenes) • Tea with Mat Hatter and Alice