The Girlfriend Fairy is basically Rebecca herself but in a costume. She wears a silver crown with brown jewels, she has brown hair, has different looking eyes, wears a green costume/dress and has light green wings on her back, to make her look like a fairy.
The Girlfriend Fairy's behavior and personality is rather vindictive, only because of the fact that she spawned in girlfriends in anger with revenge.
Role in videos
The Girlfriend Fairy
She has given 5 males a girlfriend each.
The Girlfriend Fairy Halloween Costume
She has no roles, as she was only mentioned in the video. However, Rebecca did showcase a costume out of it.
It was featured as one of the 5 pins in the enamel pin set from the Let Me Explain Studios merchandise. She was asking about her shirt, and she was scared when she saw the Let Me Explain Studios logo.
It made a cameo appearance. At the beginning of the video, a plush of the Girlfriend Fairy can be found on the right.
Ironically, she doesn't have a dating relationship, as she humorously gives her ex-boyfriends a girlfriend.
- The Girlfriend Fairy
- The Girlfriend Fairy Halloween Costume
- Pin Theatre
- Backyard Stories (cameo as a plush)
- "I'm... The Girlfriend Fairy! YAAAOOOOOHHHHH!!!"
- "One for you, and one for you, and one for you. You get a girlfriend and you get a girlfriend!"
- In The Girlfriend Fairy Halloween Costume, it was shown that The Girlfriend Fairy spawns in girlfriends but she ironically doesn't have any relationship advice. Even Rebecca was aware of that irony, as shown at the end of the video.
- Rebecca bought clothes and costume parts to combine The Girlfriend Fairy costume.
- It is possible that The Girlfriend Fairy's powers can work on straight women or gay men, who want a boyfriend.
- The Girlfriend Fairy's creation was all because of J_BiggityBar, who said the following quote: "Sooo what ur saying is if I just continue keep saying nice things to do, I might find a GF :O", inspiring Rebecca to do The Girlfriend Fairy humorous statement.
- Rebecca Parham was telling The Girlfriend Fairy to shut up in Pin Theatre, which technically means that Rebecca Parham is telling herself to shut up.
- Jokingly, a male fan, who is supposedly single, can get a girlfriend by complimenting the Girlfriend Fairy.
Broomstache Man • Buzzard • Emo singer • Eric Paul Engel • Horrifying creature • Jaco • Medusa • Rebecca's Demon • Storage Lady • The curious Disney security guard • Thief • Wrong number caller
Alice • Ben • Example character • Fan • Jaco's father • Kid President • Nacie • Police officer • Rapper • Shannon • The Girlfriend Fairy • Tweedledee • VidCon Doll Rebecca • VidCon security • VidCon staff • Yoli • Yoli's husband
BeeFwee • Black-haired Pokémon trainer • Brunette Pokémon trainer • Choir Director • Chris Miller • Disney performer • Disney security guard • Earl • Female Disney security boss • Fifi • Fire chief • Fire Senpai • Gladys • Hank Green • Harry Heartbreaker • Head security woman • Head teacher • Katniss • Let Me Explain Studios logo • Marilyn • Mary • Noah Ark • Pedicure employee • Pervert • Psychiatrist • Rebecca's Angel • Rebecca's problems in human form • Rhydon • Ringling advisor • Rue • Senior theater kid • Serial killer • Shop employee • Tech theater girl • Theater department advisor • Treehouse-chan
Ami Yamato • Arin Hanson • ChillyPanda • CypherDen • DaneBoe • Domics • Doddleoddle • FootofaFerret • GingerPale • It's Alex Clark • Jacksepticeye • Jaiden Animations • Link • Markiplier • MatPat • Meghan Tonjes • Nathan Yaffe • OnlyLeigh • Rebaka-Chan • Rhett • Shgurr • SomeThingElseYT • sWooZie • Tabbes • Tessa Violet • TheAMaazing • TheOdd1sOut • TimTom • TomSka • TonyVToons