Rebecca Parham explains her viewers how to creep out their favorite YouTubers at VidCon conventions.
Ways to creep out YouTubers
- Knowing everything about a YouTuber, and letting them know that the viewer knows everything about them.
- Running to them at full speed.
- Talking about their looks only.
- Taking the hug instead of asking for the hug.
- Sobbing uncontrollably.
- Making a pass at them.
- Giving them inappropriate gifts.
- Showing them ship art.
- Knocking at their hotel doors (an extra from Vidcon 2017 Recap.)
She wanted to put her loyal YouTuber friends, TomSka, Jaiden Animations and Daneboe all in one video, which is this one. However, she wrote the script of this animation back in 2014, so she decided to make this animation under the title "How to Creep Out Your Favorite YouTubers at Conventions", then she uploaded that video on May 5 2017.
This animation is the reason why Rebecca Parham's channel grew tremendously. After the release of this video, she started gaining from 25000 subscribers to 100000 subscribers in under 2 months. Once she hit that milestone, she uploaded a "thank you" video for hitting that many subscribers.
- Rebecca Parham herself
- Jaiden Animations
- Tay Zonday (presumably)
- 2 other female YouTubers
The reception for this video was positive in general. People also found this video and the ways to creep out YouTubers comedic.
- Rebecca Parham added a disclaimer after the animation that this is not a real tutorial and is only a joke. Real advice when meeting YouTubers is being confident, polite, considerate and talking them about online entertainment without chasing them.
- The quantity and quality of the transitions between the keyframes in this animation are actually higher than most of the transitions in her other animations.
Almost Run Over by a Car • Blood On My Windshield • Crazy Wrong Number Caller • Crotchety Storage Lady • Disney Street Performers Pick on Me • Lost My Pants in Wonderland • My Crazy Theater Teacher • My Real Ghost Encounters • My Teacher Murdered Someone • Stole Mom's Credit Card to Buy N64 • The Curious Disney Security Guard • The Girlfriend Fairy
70 Random Things Found in my Room • BeeFwee • Can You Solve My Secret Code? • Children • Dumb Things I Do • Ed Edd n Eddy Crack Parodies • Ed Edd n Eddy Grim Grinning Ghosts • Ed Edd n Eddy Sing the FCC Song • Ed Edd n Eddy Showtune Parodies • Flight of the Valentine • How to Creep Out Your Favorite YouTubers at Cons • I Am a YouTuber?? • If YouTube Animators Actually Uploaded Weekly • My Embarrassing & Weird Old Art • No Mouths?! • Over the Moon • Phone Notifications • Pissing People Off • Push/Pull Exaggerated • Push/Pull Natural • Stuck in a Bank • The Sochi Hotel Games • Things Animation Girls Say • Things I Would Do if I Had the Time or Money • Too Much • Update Central • Welcome to Let Me Explain Studios! • Working Late • YouTube Rewind, PAX South and more • You Think I'm Stupid?!
Basset Hound Puppy Steals Shoe • Don't Listen to the Demon • Father's Day Video & Inside Out • Girlfriend Fairy Halloween Costume • How I Found Self-Esteem Through Animation • Loopy & Sleep Deprived Office Tour • My Most Embarrassing Halloween Costumes • There's 20000 of us! • What the Hell Anime Is This? • YouTubers I Want to Sing With
Drawing Animators into Over the Garden Wall • Pokémon Parody and We've Moved • Red Tide and You • Ruining Your Favorite YouTubers • Stuck in an Emo Band (behind the scenes) • Tea with Mat Hatter and Alice